3 Lets have some fun: Bronx Zoo

Morning girls!
This post is super late, I don't know why I didn't post earlier.
I went to the Bronx Zoo for the first time ( 2 weeks ago). I always wanted to go, because everybody talk about . It was an amazing experienced. The place is huge and very wild, with a lot trees, grass &rocks.
You have to go early in the morning, because like I said is a big places with a lot to see and long walks!
The day I went it was super hot. So I wore comfortable clothes for the hot day.
I really recommend if you like to spend time with family and friends is just a great place too see the nature, relax and to have a good time with the love ones.
I took some good pictures for my gorgeous girls!





















I had a great time!
Ps: I bought the tickets online(for discount)
xoxo

3 comentários:

Kathya Stryzak said...

ahh um tigre!! que lindoooooo

adorei cheio de bichinhos!!

Beijos e boa quarta
www.cosasde-ladydiva.com

Courtney said...

I love the Bronx zoo!

girlavantgarde.com

Arlete julian said...

O zoo da minha cidade nao é tao lindooooo !!!
bejoo

Post a Comment

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p

Página Anterior Próxima Página Home
 

Copyright © 2011 Blue Jeans! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger