2 The benefits of yoga and meditation -By Bruna Gallo

Hello ladies , let's welcome this week with an open mind , Yes today Ill be talking about the benefits of yoga, and meditation .
First let me say this Yoga and mediation are not for everybody and I dont judge who don't believe or simply don't like it .
I was first introduced to yoga about 5 years ago , I simply took a yoga class at a local gym with a friend of mine and to this day I remember walking out of that class and feeling the "yoga buzz" (that serene
Relaxed feeling ) It felt good, It felt right,  and being the stressed,anxious and nervous person that I am. I knew yoga was what my body craved for , so I started practicing as much as I could and  again just taking classes at my local gym ,  the results were amazing I was able to focus more ,my anxiety dropped all the tension I had simply disappeared , a life changing experience overall .

Here are some beginners yoga poses you can try at home, at your local gym or at a park .








Here are some Graphics with the benefits of yoga .



















I hope this graphics with the benefits of yoga inspired you ladies to try it out :).

A great way for me to focus better  is by meditating.  Its helps me with my anxiety and It also helps me focus on what's really important in life.
Every day before going to sleep I sit down,  play a relaxing song and try to mediate for at least 10 minutes, during those 10 minutes I try to only think about positive things its important not to shift (in a negative way ) your thoughts during meditation , you want to focus on what you do have instead of what you don't , you want to find things to be grateful for instead of thinking about what others have and you don't. its not easy ladies but you have to work at it everyday . :)
who's ready to mediate ??? start small 2 -5 minutes a day and work your way up :)



So now that you are ready to take some yoga classes or to simply meditate you will need some ....... YOGA GEAR YES ;) ( this is the best part :) )
Here are some of my favs :)





Get my favs at :
lululemon.com
forever21.com

Now that you got your yoga gear all you need to do is some research, look for yoga classes near you check group on or living social for great deals 
sign up and have fun . 
I hope you ladies enjoyed todays post see you all next tuesday .
Any questions or comment please leave it below 

Happy Tuesday and 

.



Em breve estarei escrevendo en portuques :) 






















2 comentários:

Anonymous said...

I don't even understand how I stopped up here, but I believed this post used to be good.

I do not recognize who you might be however certainly you're going to a
famous blogger if you happen to aren't already.

Cheers!

my webpage :: goji berry [www.youtube.com]

Health Care Studios said...

Yoga and Meditation are the two things that go parallel in your daily routine life. These are the alternate forms of exercise that helps you to keep you physically and mentally healthy. There are a lot of Benefits of Yoga And Meditation as these are the practices that help you stay calm and active both mentally and physically. Performing these practices regularly also helps you to improve balance and strength. This also makes you feel fresh and you will lead a stress free life if you do meditation regularly and a healthy life if you practice yoga regularly. Meditation fills your mind with positive thoughts reliving your stress and yoga improves flexibility and strength. These are some of the very common things that you get if you practice yoga and meditation regularly but apart from these there are various amazing Benefits of Yoga And Meditation as well that might be unknown to many but these are the most affected ones if yoga and meditation are included in your daily practices.

Post a Comment

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p

Página Anterior Próxima Página Home
 

Copyright © 2011 Blue Jeans! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger