0 Outfit of the day: Little black dress!

Morning gorgeous girls!!!
Its been long time right? Really sorry girl, I have been really busy with school and work.
Just to remind you all, I will continue to post 3x per week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday!

Today's post will be a simple but still cute outfit, that for some reason I did not post this look before.
This day I was super tired and I had no idea what to wear, so of course I picked the black dress that goes with everything and its just super chic!!

For shoes and accessories I put on a Gold/ Rose shoes and my gold adorable chutch.

Bom dia amores!!!
Estou aqui , nao desisti no blog nao amores. Estava muito ocupada com a escolar e trabalho.

Hoje vou mostrar um look que nao sei porque, nao postei antes. Nesse dia eu estava sem vontade nem uma de montar um look, entao obtei por um vestidinho preto, que vai com tudo neh? Ai nos pes coloquei um sapato meio dourando com Rosado e por ultimo minha clutch que amoooo!!!

Olha so como ficou amores!



 

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p

Página Anterior Próxima Página Home
 

Copyright © 2011 Blue Jeans! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger