0 Street style: beaded skirt

Morning girls !!!
Wow this week went by fast !
Just want to tell you girl that I be posting 3x per week ( Monday, Wednesday,and Friday),due do school and work. Being a full time student and working at the same time leaves me with almost no time. I hope you girls understand!!
Back to the post, it's inspired Friday from street style !
I can't wait for warmer days, I dont want to wear jackets, boots, scarf anymore.
I want to create cute look with skirts, shorts, dresses and do on. So today I will be posting BEADED MINI SKIRT, very trendy for spring and summer.

Bom dia amores, eita essa semana passou muito rapido !
Amores , Como estou muito ocupada com a faculdade e trabalho vou postar 3x por semana (Segunda,Quarta e Sexta).
Voltando pro post, Como hoje e Sexta vamos nos inspirar em looks de rua ?
Uma moda que estou amando e nao vejo a hora de usar e BEADED MINI SKIRT.
Que cheque o verao, nao aguento mais esse inverno.
E Como ta o tempo ai no Brasil ?!



0 comentários:

Post a Comment

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p

Página Anterior Próxima Página Home
 

Copyright © 2011 Blue Jeans! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger