2 WOW, Melting Tights!

Hi guys.
I saw this amazing new trend, a few weeks ago, but I decided to post here.
Its Melting Tights, its a fun trend to wear with shorts and skirts.

A German fashion company has launched “melting” tights.
Made from latex and a thin layer of baby powder, the tights are designed to look as if the wearer’s legs have been splashed with paint, and currently retail for around $50 US.

I really want to do a DYI for this melting tights, because as i mentioned on top the price is $50.00 (too much). If if i can recreate I will do step by step video.

Ola meninas.
Ja faz algum tempo que vi essa moda super diverente.
E a " Melting Tights" que nada mais e, do que uma meia calca com com o efeito derretido.( como um sorvete). Ja tem varios videos do youtube nas unhas.

Quem lancou essa moda incrivel foi  Alemanha . Ela e feita de latex e custa mais o menos $50.00 dolares.

To pensando em fazer um video faca voce mesmo. Seria bem legal e ficaria  muito mais barato neh.


 
I really want to get one!!!
Quero uma ja !!!
 
XOXO

2 comentários:

Mel Breen said...

I absolutely love this! I'm so glad you chose to post it here on your blog. I'm really loving this idea of the melting tights.

Arlete julian said...

Nossaaa ameiii

Post a Comment

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p

Página Anterior Próxima Página Home
 

Copyright © 2011 Blue Jeans! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger