0 Ideas to add some color!

Morning gorgeous !!!
I hope you all had a amazing New Year , my was great I had fun.I''m  ready for this new year, with lots of goals and new projects.

As for some of you may know, I kind renovate my room, I change the furniture around and change the wall color. This wall next to my bed was very plain and beige, so I wanted to glam it up little. But I wanted something easy and cute that I  could do it , to add some color to that boring wall.

While I was at target with my mom, we came across this amazing stickers for the wall , that is super easy to apply.

Take a look.

Bom dia amores!
Como foi o Ano Novo de voces? O meu foi otimo gracas a Deus, me diverti muito com as pessoas que amo. Estou super pronta para 2013!

Algumas de voces ja sabem que no final do ano de 2012, fiz algumas mudancas no meu quarto( ainda estou, nunca acaba ahha), mudei alguns moveis  de lugar, e claro mudei a cor.
Esta ficando lindo, so que tinha uma parede  sem graca perto da minha cama, que precisava de algo para dar aquele toque final.

Um dia que estava andando na target, eu e minha mae demos de cara com adesivos  para parede, ai achei a solucao super facil e barato!!

Olha como ficou !
 
 



I have to say I loved the result!!
Amei o resultado meninas e voces?
 
XOXO

 

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p

Página Anterior Próxima Página Home
 

Copyright © 2011 Blue Jeans! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger