1 Get inspired Friday: White Shirt

Hi girls,
I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving. I had a great time with my family and friends, I just have to thank God for my life and what I have.

Since its Friday and everyone is waiting for the weekend to dress to impress.  Today's post will be lets get inspired FRIDAY, and one item that will be talking about is the classic WHITE shirt.
Every women should have at least one in her closet. With just one white shirt, you can create a lot of looks.

Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
 
 
Have a wonderful weekend & Dress to impress!!

xoxo.

 

1 comentários:

Thalissa Tomic said...

Amei o look com pantalona,td de mim ali....bjux

Post a Comment

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p

Página Anterior Próxima Página Home
 

Copyright © 2011 Blue Jeans! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger